earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年3月25日火曜日

How long does priority mail international take to get to Kanazawa Japan? -

Hello, I just mailed a package using priority mail international flat rate envelope. I was wondering how long does it take to get my items using this method to Kanazawa Japan? Some people say 6-10 days, some says only 3-5 days... Please give me your opinions on this matter. Thanks! :)

I ship packages to Japan very often. USPS Int l priority mail usually delivered within 3day in Tokyo (or OSAKA) Metropolitan Area. I think one more day to the local cities.

From WHERE did you send the package? That makes a huge difference. If you re in California it can take three days. If you re in Dubai it can take a week or more. If you re in India it can take even longer.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿