earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年3月22日土曜日

Where and how can I send a door to door package from USA to Japan? -

I need to send some stuff to my friend in Japan and would want to know where I can send them. Fedex, USPS or UPS are too expensive. Need help.

?Hmmmm, I m not sure how big a package you want to send. My friends and family in the states use US post office Global Priority boxes or soft packets. They have a variety of sizes to choose from. Take a look here, it may be useful: http://www.usps.com/international/priori... quot;PMI shipments can be handed to your carrier, dropped or brought to your local post office. Free carrier pickup is available for this service.quot; The postman here in Japan always brings the Global Priority package directly to my door and hands it to me personally. If I am not home, they come again to deliver to me. *Be sure to always check what you can and cannot send to Japan before mailing things. ~For larger goods, I would use UPS International. Check the rates here: (expensive though, as you mentioned.) http://wwwapps.ups.com/servlet/QCCServle... Good luck and I hope this helps!?

Try DHL

your local Post Office will do the trick. less expensive than Fedex or UPS. also if you have access to local Japanese supermarkets you can send them from there. they have quot;all you can stuffquot; packages at a fixed price. Good luck.

USPS is still the cheapest available - ask for SAL service.

Post office is your best bet and the cheapest of them all.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿