earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年3月20日木曜日

Figurines that say made in occupied Japan? -

I was cleaning out my Grandmas apartment and found these little figurines that say quot;Made in occupied Japanquot;. Are these something worth holding on to? Anything special about them? Thanks!

I have two figures in my room made from Occupied Japan. In the source below me people are biding on coloniel figures made in Occupied Japan. A full set of the figures is going for about $40, a set of two is going for about $10. Certain figures are worth more than others. Right now they are not worth alot, but who knows they may be worth alot more in the future.

i think you might want to hold on to them. they are at least from a recognizable time period, and have the label, which is more than can be said for a lot of antiques.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿