earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年3月21日金曜日

What are the Design and Arts universities available in Japan? -

I am a polytechnic guaduate in Singapore and am looking to get my degree in Japan. I am truely impressed by their creativeness and culture of that country and believe it would be beneficial for me to advance my studies there. I am looking for design and art degree programme which would be recognised internationally as I plan to return back home to work. I plan to work in the creative industry (most probably advertising) later on. I have been bowsing through some web sites and even approached the Japanese Association in Singapore with little success of finding what I want. I am looking for a place which teaches fine arts, design and advertising related subjects. Please help me : ) I truely do value your answers

I have the same thought on how Japanese established themselves as the premium innovator in the world today. However, I m little concern about getting a degree there since the Universities in Japan don t have a very high reputation in America. If it is going to hurt me rather than helping me after graduation, then I rather not. ur situation is probably different than mine, since u are from Singapore. try to search on schools in Tokyo, i m sure u going to find something u want. good luck

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿