earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年3月21日金曜日

I would like to Teach English in Japan? What do I need to know? -

I am going to be finishing up a masters in Education in the next year. After I graduate with that, and my fiancee graduates from law school, we would like to spend a year or so in Japan or other eastern country teaching english before we come back to the states and quot;settle downquot; (though we would probably marry before we go) What suggestions do you have to get on the right track of actually doing this?

ENSTEIN TRY MAKING SURE YOU KNOW HOW TO SPEAK THEIR LANGUAGE .

Check out jobs and find the precise qualifications they require. Probably a degree. However, some schools offer more money if you have a TEFL certificate as well so that s worth doing of course.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿