earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年3月18日火曜日

What are the chances of getting stationed in Japan? -

I am thinking of joining the Navy and I would love to get stationed in Japan. I speak fluent Japanese. What kind of jobs would most likely get stationed in Japan?

I believe most jobs are associated to the medical field or the air force. Military police or embassy duty might be something to consider; the language thing would come in handy in those capacities. Army, Marine Corps jobs are probably limited, given that infantry units are no longer stationed there.

Unless things have changed since I was with the 3rd Marine Division, all infantry were asked to leave Japan and resettled in Okinawa. This may be a Japanese owned Island but it s not Japan. Those who wish to treat both locations as one are misleading the readers. Report Abuse

I m a Marine and will tell you that: A) there are infantry units in Japan. An entire Marine Division is stationed in Japan. And the Marines are a dept. of the Navy B) Your ability to speak Japanese will benefit you. Marines who speak Arabic get paid extra while in the Middle East because of their convenience, I m sure you would have that same chance. Talk to a recruiter an see if there is any specific jobs such as Translator or something. I m pretty sure you will be a valuable asset. Do me this favor though. Shop around at every branch as see what they have to offer you.

My brother just came back from Okinawa. That place is mostly filled with Marines. So anything where you will be working with them...working on the ships.. But for the best answer, call up your local recruiter or shoot them an email

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿