earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年3月18日火曜日

Where can i apply to teach english in Japan? -

I want to apply as English teacher in Japan... Is there a Manila-based agency here in the Philippines that can place me?

I would warn you to exercise caution if you are thinking about using an agent for overseas work. Way too much human trafficking is going on in our part of this world! Japan is notorious for trafficking sex workers through the Yakuza. I would suggest you try to secure a job by yourself via the Internet on a site like Dave s ESL Cafe (http://www.eslcafe.com/) first. You can then do all the visa application processing by yourself also without having to go through an agent. I wish you luck.

Hi, I thought you might be interested in Teaching English Online to Korean students or going to Korea to Teach English. Please email me at rehserp-teacher@yahoo.com

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿