earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年3月24日月曜日

What do I have to do to become a cosmetologist in Japan? -

If I got a cosmetology license in the U.S. and then moved to Japan would I need to go to school all over again there or would my license work as it is?

First of all, cosmetologist does not exist as formalized job in Japan. See Wikipedia does not have Japanese page. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmetology Jobs of each category like hair stylist or Esthetician exist. To become hair stylist, you have to go to a Japanese school for hair stylist. To become esthetician, you don t need any license. But it s not likely that you can get working visa for this job.

I m not sure but I heard that you ll have to take their exam and pass it. There are different requirements for each country. So, I guess it would be a little bit different, but not much.

You d probably need to go to a Japanese school. That means taking classes in Japanese.See my other answer to your other question.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿