earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年3月20日木曜日

Do I need to be living in Japan to renew my Japanese Driver Licence? -

It expires next year, but I don t think I ll be living in Japan at the time. Thanks.

According to this, yes, you do. Take a look: quot;Renewal of Japanese Driver s Licence Every three or five years, you have to renew your Japanese driver s licence. Renewals have to take place within one month either side of your birthday as written on your licence. At the time of renewal, you have to take an eye examination and attend a safe driving lecture.quot; http://www.town.kutchan.hokkaido.jp/uplo... Hope that helps!

I doubt you ll need one if you re not going to be living there. Just make sure to get it renewed before it expires for whatever location you re going to be at to make things simple.

I think you will have to be in Japan to renew it . with a local address

i think so...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿