earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年3月21日金曜日

How to pay credit card bills in Japan? -

So I received my first credit card bill this month, but it is all in Japanese and I don t understand Japanese that well (I live in Japan). I tried to figure it out but it is quiet difficult. Can any one please give me a hint. Please be fast, I don t want to run out the dead line, I don t know the dead line too.

Is there a number to call listed on the bill? If so, call them and ask them: Anata wa eigo o hanasemaska? (That means do you speak English?) If they don t say, quot;Domoquot; and hang up. Then ask a coworker or student to help translate for you. Ask them how to get a bill in English. The credit card company may have a website with a link for English. When you applied was there a telephone number on the application? A little investigating will get you what you need. Also, you can apply for an American Express card there. I had one. Then you can get rid of that other card. Good luck

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿