earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年3月17日月曜日

How Much Would A Plane To Japan Cost? -

How much Dose it Usually Cost 4 a Round Trip from USA To Sapporo,Japan? How much do you think it would be?

Current cost would be between $600-1000. I travel to Japan often. I research the flights before I go to Japan very often, sometimes more than once a week checking each website of the airlines I know have the good prices. Please check the links below and watch them, because they sometimes have sales for 1 to 3 weeks, sometimes less, sometimes more, for really great prices. I have never paid more than $900 for a ticket to Japan and normally $600 or less. Links are in order of best possible deal. I hope you have a great trip.

Try quot;Orbitzquot; link from page below

Travel agent charge around $500 to $700 low season round trip.

It depends on when you leave and when you come back but you can find prices at

I d guess about $1000....used to be less, but Sapporo would probably require a connection in Narita or Haneda... and gas is expensive.

Sapporo doesn t have any flights that go directly to the States. You d have to connect at Narita airport in Tokyo. I ve always had the best luck with travel agents. Call one near you. Good luck. I went to Sapporo last year and loved it! It is one of my favorite cities that I ve been to in Japan.

It depends on the cost of fuel, and what airline your using, and keep in mind that ever since 9/11, air fares have skyrocketed. Forget a 1000$, I d say it d be closer to 5 grand.

What do we look like, a friggin travel agency?! Call an airline, numb nuts!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿