earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年3月28日金曜日

Do I need a converter plug for my electronics when I travel to Japan from the US? -

I m traveling to Japan from the US soon, and was unsure as to whether I need to buy a plug converter in order for my electronics to work overseas. If anyone can help me, that would be great! Thank you!

Uh...no you don t. I have been going back and forth between the US and Japan for almost 20 years, and never used a converter. There is a very slight difference (the US has more voltage), but that would only affect very sensitive electrical devices. I have used desktop computers, guitar amps, cd players, lamps, and just about everything else in both countries without a hitch.

Thanks for the info Wasabiitis! It also found your answer to be very helpful!! :) I have been trying to work out whether I needed something for my ipod, laptop and camera battery and now I know I do not need to spend the money to buy something I don t need. Report Abuse

Yes you need a converter plug when you travel to foreign country.

yup, you will

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿