earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年9月19日金曜日

Can I teach English in Japan with a criminal record? -

I ve gone through the GEOS interview process and have been offered a position to teach in Japan. I do have a disorderly conduct while intoxicated misdemeanor on my record. According to my research, this should not prevent me admission into Japan (or Canada for training). I am still a bit concerned about it and wondered if anyone else has worked for GEOS with a similar record or has any additional information that may help me. Thank you!

Well if you already got the job you should be fine. Cuz didn t you have to fill out the application and answer the criminal record question? Hope you didn t lie about it. I heard this inconvenienced one American teacher who had to do his training in Canada but couldn t get into Canada since he had a DUI there and couldn t get into Canada so he did his training in Japan instead. So if this happens to you, Geos will just make you do your training in Japan. Good luck, it seems lots of managers are quitting Geos cuz of the president Kusunoki (you ll enjoy watching his lectures during teacher meetings). Also get ready for some jam packed daily schedules starting from 11:50am to 9:15pm everyday. Other schools are more flexible with their schedules. You may even have a hard time taking a solid 1 hour break with Geos schedules. Well, whatever, good luck buddy.

It depends on if the hiring company does a background check or not, and what their standards are.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿