earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年9月27日土曜日

What is the best way for an English speaking person living in Japan to become a Veterinarian? -

I m a Japanese citizen but I ve been living outside of Japan most of my life so I only know basic~conversation level Japanese;I can t write/read ALL kanji,I only know some of the kanji that I commonly see/write.My dream has been to become a Veterinarian but I would like to live near my family here in Japan if possible, especially since the person I will marry lives here also and his family lives here too. We would like to stay in Japan if possible. I could become a Veterinarian in a Japanese Vet. Clinic, but I think it would be extremely hard for me to get accepted/graduate from a Japanese Veterinary school,while I think it would be also hard to find a job as a Veterinarian or similar in Japan after graduating from an American college.Has anyone been in this situation? What should I do? Do I just need to cope with not living near my family while I work in America as a Veterinarian w/my husband or does anyone know if I can become a Vet. for ex. on an American base in Japan?

I m sorry, but if you want to work in Japan as a vet, then you probably will have to learn Japanese. Your clients will expect you to explain things to them about their pets and you will probably have to do it in Japanese. There probably will be forms for you to fill out and you will probably have to write it in kanji. I dont know how hard is it to get into the vet school in Japan, but I think you will have to prepare yourself with the fact that you might be far away from your family for a while if you want to come here to the US for vet school because I think its your best option right now. Language wont be an obstacle here, but it will be an obstacle if you go to vet school in Japan.

You should ask this on Yahoo Japan Answers

Veterinarian,,you have to go University to be a Veterinarian. I m worrying your Japanese skill.. I tried to search if you can graduate University in US.and can work in Japan as Veterinarian. sorry,The answer is NO.If you want to work as Veterinarian here,(oops,I m a Japanese) You have to graduate and tested in Japan. and,here is not so many English-speaking pet owner. no market. as soft suggestion-to be trimmer is easyer way,but I think this thought may brake your spirit.

If they have Yahoo Answers on Yahoo Japan, it s in kanji so she can t read it. You know Japanese culture better than me, I guessing this is an acceptable job for a woman in Japan. But you know that in Japan if if it was legal (which I HIGHLY doubt) for someone to operate after getting a Vet degree from another country, you would likely not be accepted in the mainstream society, so your only option would be to work on an american base. But like I said, I really doubt it s legal in Japan to operate as Vet without a degree from a Japanese Vet school, but I m just a quot;gaijinquot;. I m sorry - The american thing to say would be to ask a local vet, but I m not sure you would get a straight or honest answer.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿