earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年9月25日木曜日

How can I make a good friend in Japan that I could email amp; go visit? -

I live in Houston, TX and really want to learn more about the Japanese culture. What i would love is to make a friend that lives in Japan thats either gender, and would let me come and visit him/her one day so that i could learn more. Someone who isn t going to mind me asking dumb questions and will email me back and forth...maybe send each other care packages?

www.japan-guide.com has people who you can make penpals with. Talk with them and maybe you can become friends and meet up. Myspace is a good idea also. I think it s easy to find friends there as well.

Alpha ro has some good tips. Japan-Guide Myspace Friendster

Click my name and email me from that page if you like.

Myspace isn t recommended. I have like 4 japanese friends on there and they really don t talk that much. I dunno why. But anywhere you go, if you end up making friends with a person who lives in Japan, the time differences are rather troublesome. Go here if you want more information: http://www.world-time-zones.org/ Yeah, maybe try JREF. (Japan Reference) but as always, excersize caution on the internet.

easy. go to japan-guide dot come website, click under friends, and you can respond to pen pals from all over the world, including Japan of course...its free to join, and use..no hidden cost etc..enjoy.

You could also have a Japanese student stay at your house (homestay). If you put them up first and meet face-to-face you have a much better chance of actually receiving an invitation from them.

smile and say mushi mushi

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿