earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年9月22日月曜日

Whats the most important thing you ever learnt while in Japan? -

It doesn t necessarily have to even be directly related to Japan.

Hmmm... a lot of things, even though my mother is japanese and I have many japanese friends, there are things that you can understand only if you re in Japan. Maybe the most important thing I learnt is the respect for those older than me, while staying at my grandpas house( I was still a little kid then). I also got an idea of the japanese school life, and I m so happy I went to school here in Italy. I m gonna move to Japan later this fall, so I m sure I ll learn a lot of things there. Good question.

Well, I ve only been living here for about six months. Before it was time for our move, I was so happy to get out of the US, experience something different, and get away from my family. Well now that it s been a while, I m pregnant, and I look at all the zeroes that are in the price of one plane ticket home, the most important thing I ve learned while in Japan is not to take family, friends, and my native country for granted. I did and it bit me in the butt. I miss it all very much and I feel like I didn t care enough to say my good-byes properly because I just wanted to get away. Now my mom who lives alone since I moved is in poor health and I ve lost two loved ones so far. I made an *** of myself because I took home for granted. I know better for next time. I wouldn t trade living here for the world though. I love it here.

Not to make crude stereotypes. ;-)

I learned that it was pointless to go there without learning atleast a bit of japanese first. Oh and that Godzilla isn t real. Also, giant cities can be clean if the people actually try.

To shut up, observe, think, and then act!

I learned that it s so much more meaningful to live in a country when you speak the language. Too many foreigners quot;get byquot; in Japan for years without learning any of the language, and they miss out on so much opportunity, culture, and interaction with the people of Japan. We ve visited other countries on vacation, and I always wish that I knew more languages (Arabic; Turkish; French; etc.) so that I could get a similar experience to what I had while living in Japan. Just my 2 cents...

Japanese

there are a lot of sexy Japaneses girls

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿