earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年9月19日金曜日

Whats the drinking age in Japan and how strictly is it enforced? -

I am embarking on a 2 week trip to Tokyo in about a month and a half with three people who are 25 or older (the oldest is 31). I am 19. I was wondering what the drinking age is in Japan and how stricty it s enforced on foreigners.

It s 20 and it s not enforced-end of story. When I taught high school kids in Japan they were out at the same clubs I was. I made them buy me a drink if I caught them!! Good times...

you can buy alcohol through vending machines. some of these machines are setup so you can only purchase at certain times.

why, don t drink u know it s not good for u just stick with coffee and soda. okay oh!, and don t forget to send me a souvenire thanks!

jolly needs to stfu. but anyways, the drinking age in japan is 20. sorry.

It is age 20, and it isnt strict, they rely on you being a good boy :D but there are conciquences if you are cought

The drinking age is 20. I don tthink they are very strict with foreigners.. But they are pretty strict with their own people.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿