earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年9月28日日曜日

Will living in Japan and teaching for two years increase my chances of landing a teaching job back home? -

Before I left for Japan I could not find a job teaching in Pennsylvania, but now I plan to be here for two years teaching English as part of the JET Program. Would be be considered real teaching experience in the eyes of middle school and high school interviewers?

Yes. I find it strange that people don t care if you are any good at things as much as if you have had quot;experiencequot; doing something. They may ask if you have experience but they never ask you if you are good at it. So , yes......with experience, you should even ask for a bit more salary......now you will be viewed as someone who not only has experience, but someone who is worldly and has worked GLOBALLY. You should take advantage of that one! Good Luck.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿