earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年9月24日水曜日

Has anyone successfully imported a car to the states from japan? If so, how and what was the cost? -

I am stationed on Okinawa, Japan and I am trying to send back my Toyota Altezza (Similar to the Lexus IS300). I know I can send it back through the military for free but once it arrives I am confused on the paper work involved. Right now I can t find a reliable registered importer, which will be part of the process. If anyone could help that would be great!

Was the car built to meet US safety and emission standards? If not, you may not be able to title and register the car for US road use. So, before you go through the expense of importing the car - make sure you will be able to register/title it here.

As someone who used to be stationed in Japan I have looked into this before. Apparently you didn t read the fine print. The military will only ship it for free if it was originally manufactured for sale within the US. Report Abuse

As MSAD said, and that goes double if you are trying to get it registered in the people s republic of California.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿