earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年9月20日土曜日

What do you have to do to become a citizin of Japan? -

Currently I am a US citizen, but my girlfriend is Japanese and is living in Japan. I think I might marry her some day so I was wondering how difficult it would be to become a citizen of that country so we could have the option of living there together. I am pretty fluent in speaking Japanese, but I have difficulty reading since I have not memorized all of the Kanji charactors.

In Japan, there is no concept quot;citizenshipquot;, but quot;nationalityquot;. If you get Japanese nationality, you have to sign an oath document that you give up US passport. Then you will be Japanese and Japanese citizen, and get Japanese passport. But you won t be able to ask a help to US embassy in Japan anymore.

you need spelling test first.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿