earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年9月26日金曜日

What is the highest paying job in Japan? -

I always wanted to live in Japan but for that I would need a job what pays the most there?

? That s true. I ve been there twice. Entertainers in night clubs make big money, almost the same as corporate managers.

Teaching english.. there are tons of that and you can get about 15 -30 bucks an hour. Its pretty easy and you really dont need qualifications or experience as long you can speak it they`ll hire you Oh yeah and the japanese look up to anything about America.

Trust me Japan is the best country ever, I live there and I really like it but now I live in U.S and I think the highest is being a president of a company or a V.P or a manager but I really don t know. ^_^ Japan rocks!

Anime writer Manga writer

Skywriting

stripper or prostitute unfortunately the truth

Latest jobs-http://jobcircle.info/

a harajuku girl

prostitution or drug trafficking

Marry the Emperor............that should, do it!

them ladies that paint there face white i cant think oh oh oh geisha s yeah that s it big bucks i hear

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿