earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年9月17日水曜日

Can I use a British mobile phone in Japan? -

I m living in Japan but I m not too keenon the Japanese style Mobile phones. Therefore I would like to know if I buy a phone from Britain can I change the SIM card and have it work in Japan? Are there certain restricions on what I ll be able to use it for? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

if you want to change the sim card or any info like that with your phone, you would need to get it Unlocked from your mobile company that you got it from. Once unlocked if the phone is compatible it can be activated in some countrys. Its just dependant on the type of phone and if your carrier or previous carrier allows for international unlocks of phones. If youre able to, contact the carrier that you had in Britain and they should be able to help you.

hmm. most likely you won t be able to use a british phone in japan. but there is a company softbank which used to be vodafone which i think is a british company. so if you buy a softbank phone it will kind of be like a british phone. if you ask a phone salesman in japan, they will most likely tell you it won t work at all. i use au phone service but i had a prepaid phone from vodafone when i first came to japan. that may be the best way to go if you don t use the phone that much. also fyi, incoming calls are free in japan.

Hi, thou i m neither from Japan nor Britain, i knew that Japan amp; Korean use different phone network from other countries. Thus, when i travelled to these 2 countries, i had to loan a phone from the airport instead. I hope my answer to you is useful.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿