earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年9月25日木曜日

What other visa can I get in Japan aside from Student Visa? -

I have a student visa right now and its been 3 years and I just wanna know if there is anything more than that. I wanna work and live in Japan for as long as 1 year and its just hard renewing your visa especially that I can t find work with what I m taking. It s hard finding someone who will sponsor your visa to get a working visa. So the problem is : Is there anything more than I have to stay here not just to study but to work also? Or maybe just to work but not having problem with having sponsored?

If you are from OZ or Canada you can get a working holiday visa. If you are from the US you can t. I assume you are finished with school? If not, you should be able to get a visa through your school. You could always get an entertainer visa, but then you d have to deal with the yakuza and work at a hostess club or something. Eikaiwa jobs are a dime a dozen and it s not too hard to find those jobs, including ones that sponsor. You can self-sponsor, but since you don t have a working visa now they won t give that to you because you have to prove how much you are making.

Tourist visa and Businessman s vixa.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿