earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年9月26日金曜日

Can my wife apply for a K3 visa in Japan and pick it up in Mexico? -

We plan on moving back to Texas from Japan. She has one month until she comes. Can she apply for a K3 visa in Japan, go to America on a tourist for three months and then go to pick up her visa in Mexico? Should we apply and pick up in Mexico?

If you don t want to complicate things, apply at the same place (in Mexico). I used to change the place of my interview without a problem but sending all the paperwork to another consulate is not that good but it is possible, you just have to notify the consulates about your intentions.

You are not a resident of Mexico and do not fall under the jurisidiction of any U.S. consulate in Mexico. Aside from that, there is probably no other country in the world which would have busier U.S. consulates than Mexico. To arrange an appointment in Mexico would probably involve months of waiting. You need to file an I-130 before you file an I-129f. The I-129f, for the K-3 visa, can only be filed at the Missouri Service Center in the U.S. If it is approved, they would forward the I-129f to the consulate that has jurisidiction over your wife s foreign residence which clearly is not in Mexico.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿