earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年9月17日水曜日

What do I have to do to take my chinchilla to Japan? -

My husband is in the Air Force and got orders to Japan, I know they have strick quarantine regulations. What all do I have to do before we go.

I took my hamster on an airplane. I had to go to the vet to get a bill of health or whatever its called. Check out http://www.maff-aqs.go.jp/english/ryoko/... for some more information or http://www.maff-aqs.go.jp/english/ryoko/... for information about rabbits (close to chins). Please remember to get a cage that is chew proof for your chin. My hamster was 5 minutes away from chewing a hole through his cage when we arrived.

The air force should be able to give you info on things like that. Contact the airline about flying with it also and see what is needed

Get a container or holder for the pet, that is approved by the airline that you are flying. DONT WASTE TIME GETTING A CONTAINER AND YOU CANT BRING IT ON BOARD. Make sure it is approved or they will not let the pet fly.

first take it to the vet get it checked and get a health certificate from the vet,, then call the airlines and get the price n when they can ship it,,,buy a crate with a food n water dish,, and check online for the customs overseas.. good luck

Get a nice airy pusre! Make sure its big enough for him to breath. Put him in your coat pocket while going through airport security, then casually slip him into your pusre. Yep, that should work.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿