earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年9月25日木曜日

How to share video and photos in a web site in Japan? -

I want to share video and photos of my real life in Japan , because is very important that people in Japan knows about my ex girlfriend who has HIV , she is japanese , and she is living in Tokyo and going out with different people without care to pass the virus and that is very disturbing ..... any advice or idea of how I can share this and make people in Japan ,specially Tokyo know about this issue ??

I m a Japanese man, living in Tokyo But I don t need your information at all. Among female with Japanese nationality, there are only about 600 HIV carriers in Japan. And there are 60 million women in Japan. It means that only 0.001% of women here has HIV. As long as we have normal sexual life, it s ZERO possiblility that I get infected with HIV. So your ex-girlfriend was among quot;0.001%quot;? I think you used to be one of the most unlucky guys in Japan when you were here.

there are lots of online places you can post pictures and videos. but like the other users said i m a little suspicious of your motives so you ll have to look for them yourself. to the above poster. std/hiv/aids rates in japan are going up. not to mention there is still a large stigma in japan. not many people get test so the rate most likely is a lot higher.

Sounds like you re trying to get revenge on your ex (since we can only take your word and not hers), unless you want to get sued for privacy violations or defamation of character I wouldn t go around trying to smear someone.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿