earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年9月23日火曜日

How Do You Get Dual Citizenship With Japan ( I am From Canada)? -

I am from Canada, I am 18 years of age. Im Purely White unfortunately But I Hope that this isn t a problem. I have wanted to be a dual citizen with Japan for many years now and I am currently taking classes On improving my Japanese language skills at a local college ( and with private lessons). I Have no idea on how to go upon receiving this status, what tests do I write, where do I go to ask questions. That is Why I Came here! What are the steps towards becoming a dual citizen?

YOU CANT JAPAN DOES NOT ALLOW DUAL CITOZENSHIP. Looks like all your japanese language lessons were a waste of time. http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2221.html Permanent residence Foreign residents who have shown good conduct and have sufficient assets or ability to make an independent living, can be granted permanent residence if they reside in Japan for typically ten or more consecutive years (less in case of spouses of Japanese nationals and people who have made significant contributions to Japanese society). Permanent residence status is indefinite and allows any paid activity. Naturalization Foreigners, who have resided in Japan for at least five consecutive years (less if married to a Japanese national), have shown good conduct, have never plotted against the Japanese government, have sufficient assets or ability to make an independent living and are willing to renounce any other citizenship held, can be granted Japanese citizenship. note the line that says - WILLING TO RENOUNCE ANY OTHER CITIZENSHIP HELD

Like everyone said, you can t. Check out this guy s site. He was an American and became a Japanese citizen. I say was because he had to renounce his American citizenship. http://www.debito.org/ http://www.debito.org/residentspage.html

You could become a Japanese citizen after you have fulfilled residency requirements in Japan. However, Japan does not allow dual citizenship. You would have to first renounce your Canadian citizenship.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿