earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年3月10日月曜日

How long would it take for a package to arrive in Japan from Maryland? -

I sent a package almost a week ago to my boyfriend who is stationed in Oki, Japan. I reside in Maryland. I shipped the box priority and he still hasn t received it. I did get shipment tracking on it and it says it s in Alaska (been there for 4 days now). Has anyone else shipped from the U.S. to Japan? And how long did it take for it to arrive. The box is approx. 3-4lbs. Thanks!

If you sent via priority mail then yeah about 2 weeks is a good figure, express mail is faster, but of course more expensive, not to mention its going down to Okinawa as well.

give lt at least 2 weeks

Usually packages will arrive 2-4 weeks after they are sent. I ve had them arrive later, and rarely they may arrive earlier. (I send them from PA, so the distance is similar)

Yeah, it will probably take around two weeks. The package could be stuck in customs in Alaska--if there is a station there. Otherwise not sure abou that. My packages usually tracked through one of the west coast hub cities. I don t really recall anything going through Alaska. Next time if you get Global Express it will be faster and you can get an EMS tracking number you can use on the Japanese Post Office s site. http://www.post.japanpost.jp/english/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿