earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年2月16日土曜日

Can I teach English in Japan without my credentials? -

I m moving to Japan in October and would love to teach English there but I don t have my credentials. I do have an AA degree and I know some Japanese. I ve heard some schools have programs for English teachers.

?You definitely need a BA. To get the visa you ll need to: * have a bachelor s degree in any discipline. * have a Japanese company or resident willing to sponsor you. In most cases, it will be the company that is offering the teaching position. * make the visa application at a Japanese consulate outside Japan. Are you a citizen/national of Australia, New Zealand, Canada, or Korea, Germany, and the United Kingdom currently residing in your country of citizenship? If so, take a look at The Working Holiday Program: http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/w_hol... You might be able to do that. Good luck!?

You might check out a program called JET. Here is a link to their PDF brochure: http://www.jetprogramme.org/e/outline/20...

Normally you would need at least a BA. But if you are there, you will be able to find something at one of the language schools there. But it may be somewhat unofficial. Just go to some of the schools around where ever you live. They ll be happy to get a foreign teacher into their classes.

You need to have at least a bachelor s degree in order to teach English in Japan. There are no programs that I am aware of that ll employ you with only a AA. It is part of the Japanese government s rules. They want English teachers who have a certain amount of education. They won t give work visas to anyone without at least a university degree. Apply after you graduate. Teaching English is wonderful. I ve been here teaching for 2 and a half years.

You don t understand English, so how can you teach it ? You ve posted this question more than once ! You NEED a BA / BS degree !!!!!!!!! There s a nice Japantown in San Francisco.....

What do you mean quot;movingquot;? If you can have time to prepare, try JET program. You can teach students at quot;schoolquot;, jr high or high school etc, not in the language school.

I d agree with what Adam stated but would like to add a little bit more. I am Japanese but I have a lot of American/Kiwi/British friends who taught English in Japan and even dated one. To work legally as an English teacher you will need at least a 4 yr degree. The degree however can be on anything. My sweetie has a degree in Art education, while a friend has drama. A lot of these people know very little to no Japanese when they arrive.

you need credentials of some type. my brother keeps telling me to get certified. google it, teaching english in japan, you will find what paperwork you need there.

im making lots of money doing offers here http://www.*************/index.php?ref=4...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿