earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年2月20日水曜日

What would be a great and cheap way to go to Japan? -

I want to go to japan man its expensive, any suggestions.

Plan in advanced. Flights are always cheaper if you plan at least a month or two ahead of time. Hotels can be as cheap as $50. Do some planning and it won t be too bad.

SWIM

try with yout travel agent or go to this website it can be a great help. http://www.iace-usa.com/index_us.htm Hope this helped ^_^

Get a job on a cargo ship that goes to Japan or on a Cruise ship (Princess Cruise for example)!

The cheapest way I can think of is with Airline miles and Hotel points. Last year, I went to Japan found a ticket for about $700 and stayed at a 4 star Hotel using Hotel points. I went to Korea 2 months ago using Airline miles all I had to pay was the tax. This year I m going to try and use Airline miles and Hotel points to go to Tokyo and maybe even Seoul also. You need to know how to work the system to get free flights and hotels. It s worth it.

see if you have relatives or friends that are living in japan. Crash at their place. And, eat with them.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿