earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年2月20日水曜日

Is anyone or has anyone been stationed in Japan? How did you like it? -

I am on assignment to Camp Zama, Japan and just wanted to know other people s opinions about it. I have two kids and a husband, do you think it is a good place for families? I appreciate any real responses.

It should be fun. treat it as an adventure. Your kids will get a chance that most in the US will never have. They will get to see a different culture while still living with other Americans.

I was stationed there for 2 years on Okinawa. I loved every minute of it, mostly the time I got to spend on the other islands, including Honshu (main island). There are so many things to see and do. Enjoy the culture and learn about the country and its wonderful history. Your family should also love it, and being in another country can only benefit your children.

Your lucky as far as I m concerned. I was stationed at Yokota Air Base many years ago and loved it in Japan. I don t believe I ever heard any bad talks or storys from any one who has ever been there. Although I m not acquainted with Camp Zama but it should be a wonderful experience for both you and the children. The Japanese people are marvelous. Haven t you gotten any information from your camp family services office? They should have any information that you might like or need.

spent three years at Yokosuka. best time ever. it s a great opportunity to expose your children to another culture. Bring them to Ueno Park and the zoo and Museums. Kurihama Flower World has a kick butt jungle gym thingy and a Godzilla slide. Climb Fuji-san. Visit the Imperial palace. Kamakura has Daibutsu, the largest out door Buddha(check out his life size sandals!)

Well I was 10 and my brother was 11 years old when my dad got stationed to Misawa Japan. I loved every min of it. We went camping every weekend. I lived there for 1 year and plan to go back and visit soemday. It was experience I will never forget but there is now place like the united states.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿