earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年2月22日金曜日

Can you get a working visa in Japan if you are already on a SOFA visa? -

I am wondering if it is possible to get a working visa in Japan if you are already on a SOFA visa? Do I need to leave the country and come in on another passport in order to get a Japanese working visa? Can I have both visas at the same time? I already have a company that I am working for that is willing to get me a working visa. Thanks for you help!

If you re working now then you re working illegally. You ll be caught and deported and SOFA stamp, or no SOFA stamp, you ll never be allowed back into Japan. A Japanese company can hire you if you re there on a SOFA stamp married to an American military member. They will have to sponsor you, and you ll have to qualify, just like any other foreign worker. In any case, it s the company that has to get the visa for you. They should consult with their legal adviser.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿