earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年2月19日火曜日

How do I set up a Yahoo Japan Auction Premium Account? -

I live in Japan, have a Yahoo Japan ID, and have a Japanese bank account. I am not able to bid on items more than 5000Y without a Premium account (I have bid on and won auctions for less than 5000Y). I do not have a Japanese credit card nor will Yahoo Japan accept foriegn credit cards. How do I set up the Premium account using only my Japanese bank account?

I don t know much about Yahoo! J Auctions. The help page says following banks are registerable. Japan Netbank, Mizuho bank, eBank, Mitsubishi UFJ bank. First you register Yahoo! Wallet. http://wallet.yahoo.co.jp/promo/index.ht... Then, submit application form regarding credit transfer to your bank. Then submit Yahoo! Premium. http://premium.yahoo.co.jp/ I think premium account will charge you 295yen/month. I think the procedure is a bit complex and will take a while. I recommend you to get this debit card. Suruga bank-Visa debit card. http://www.surugabank.co.jp/my/debit/ind... This is not credit card. But I think you can use this card as a credit card, as much as you charged. You can charge money at the ATM in 7eleven, some convenience stores and post office. You can print out application form online. However, I think you better ask your Japanese friend or collegue for assistance. Let your friend to call the information desk for the details first. I helped my foreign friend to have this card for her shopping at Rakuten mall.

Please let me know how to get other visa debit card apart from suruga bank. when using this card, are my transactions ie purchases subject to financial check? like, how much I have used so far to the authority...am I restricted on how much to spend on the online purchases? Report Abuse

I strongly recommend you NOT use Yahoo Japan Auctions if you are not Japanese. Although I live in Japan and read and write Japanese pretty well, and had my wife proofread everything that I wrote, while in the middle of running several auctions my account was locked out for some unexplained reason. As I escalated the issue through Yahoo Japan support, I eventually (it took 2 weeks to get a straight answer) received the reply quot;Sorry, but only Japanese people can use this service. Your account has been terminated.quot; To date this was the worst case of discrimination I have faced in Japan. As you can imagine, I quit using all Yahoo Japan services (including my YahooBB DSL) shortly after that. I only continue to use Yahoo USA because they are completely separate entities. I suggest using Rakuten auction which (as far as I know) does not discriminate against foreigners.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿