earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年2月22日金曜日

How Come iTunes Japan Barely Has Any Music? -

So, the other day I started browsing iTunes Japan and looked up a few of my favorite Japanese bands, but it didn t have any of them except for 2 and both were incomplete? Anyone know why iTunes Japan has such few music and if so how do they get music onto iPods there?

both me and my boyfriend find the music we want on iTunes japan just fine. Maybe you need to type the ones you re looking for in japanese and not in romaji?

There could be licensing issues. Apple worked hard with American companies for the USA version of iTunes store but they ve lost some contracts. I don t know the details of Apple s negotiations with Japanese record companies, only that you have to have a Japanese credit card with a Japanese address. Personally my taste in music makes all online sources look like bland places that I shouldn t bother with. I would buy but what I want just isn t there. Getting music onto iPods? The old-fashioned method of CD-gt;computer-gt;iPod. Japan has a huge music industry. I read some statistic like Japan does the most record shopping for it s population. (Look at worldwide CD sales records vs. population size and it s astounding.) The only country that buys more is America.

I think you can. Search form is in the upper right. http://www.apple.com/jp/itunes/ However, I don t think you can search all the songs on this page. You need iTunes Japanese software on your PC to display all.

if you type the songs you want in limewire, just wait a few minutes. they may not show up at first, but they will show up.

use limewire :]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿