earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年2月18日月曜日

Where can I find an accounting job in Japan? -

I m currently an undergraduate student and plan on traveling to Japan after I receive my Bachelor s degree in Accounting. Does anyone know where (links?) I can find a list of entry-level accounting jobs in Japan? I d greatly appreciate it!

Try this link. It has a lot of listings.

If you are interested in working for a Japanese security firm like Daiwa Shoken SMBC please contact www.japan-career.jp We are waiting for you!!! Report Abuse

Try PWC. I have known entry level foreigners in that company. Or KPMG. Sorry, I don t have links to these companies, though you can try www.monster.com (find the link for Japan). Hope that helps!

Unless you can speak, read and write as well as a Japan born Japanese, your chances of getting such a job are less than zero. Unless you want to teach English for about 250,000 yen a month. You can t do accounting without knowing the language. Sorry...

And you need to speak Japanese. Japanese company doesn t use English for their work. English is used in the foreign companies in Japan. But I doubt those companies want entry level accounting staff. And the bookkeeping form and style in Japan is differet from the west.

Try put these keys on the web: Japan Times Nikkei ---something Good luck.

I think you are a Gaijin.

Try to apply in one of the American bases. Camp Zama (Army) Yokusuka (Navy) Yokota (Air Force) Good Luck.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿