earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年2月25日月曜日

How different is the internet in Japan from the USA? -

I m going to be in Japan this December and I wanted to have a blog so my friends know what s up. Would that be possible?

check out this site

Dude! How do u expect ppl from USA to know . Ask someone in Japan.

Keep in mind that the Internet is global, so the Yahoo! Answers I m on now will be the same as the Yahoo! Answers in Japan, Brazil, Thailand, and the rest of the world. So don t worry, you can start a blog and it can be viewed in whatever location in the world. Just get a decent blog host.

it s the world wide web so it s pretty much the same

It is exactly the same. The web is the web...if you type in yahoo.com (and not yahoo.co.jp for example) it will come up the regular yahoo english site. Don t worry, I live in Japan and the only thing I suggest is try to bring a computer from the US. The ones here are Japanese keyboards and software...kind of difficult to navigate if you aren t familiar with the language. :)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿