earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年2月23日土曜日

How much money should i bring to my 1 month trip to Japan.? -

Buying Souvenirs are secondary but my primary focus is food and housing. How much money should i bring with me to Japan. Accordingly hostels are about $200-$300 a week. How much should i bring to my 1 month vacation.

I traveled to Japan (Kiryu and Tokyo) for 10 days in March 2007. I took $700 worth of yen (I had paid my room and board at an earlier time to the college I was traveling with, so I m not including that). At the end of the trip, I had to blow $100 worth of yen at the airport just to go through it. If you get $1500-$2500 turned to yen, you should be fine. I ate well and bought lots of souvenirs and then still had money... Good luck and have fun!

So you gonna stay hostels which are weekly costing around $250. One month would be $1000 plus minus. You should go to and fro by public transportation. Then I think in average you have to pay for$20 a day. This means $600/month. I don t know if you are big eater or not. Just presumably as average American, it would be $15/food one time. (for example, McDonald about $5 to amp;8, Lunch about $10 and casual dinner about $20 no tips necessary) Then $15 X 3 X 30 = $1350(including extra snacks or drinks) In total, $3000 minimum would be necessary without insurance I think. (It is based on 100Yen equals to 1$ ) You must absolutely keep your credit cards just in case.

My fiance and I spent a combined total of about $1000 in food and items, and entrance fees and such . We went for 10 days. You would really need to take alot. Especially if you go to Tokyo.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿