earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年2月27日水曜日

What do you think about the recent killings in Japan? -

An automobile and a knife recently killed several people in Japan and injured several more. Should our Congress act to ban these items and prevent such a tragedy on our shores? Only the military and police should have them.

Kind of makes you think that murder is a people problem and can t be blamed on guns.

Ok let me get this straight. A knife and car killed someone. Who was holding the knife and who was driving the car. Those are the ones that should be banned. Send them to jail and throw away the key.

In America, as far as I know, knives with blades longer than 4quot; are illegal to carry in public. Hunting is one of the few exceptions, fishing knives are the other.

I thought, quot;damn, how d he get fourteen people, with a knife?quot; No, I found it very entertaining. I would have just shot him.

I say open the institutions for the mentally ill people,instead of on our streets to kill Innocent people. God Bless those who died .

Hehehe, I asked pretty much the same thing yesterday, my friend. The gun control people did not see the humor. I m with you 100%.

think about would have happened if he had a gun.

I see sarcasm in your post. Perhaps if people would leave your guns alone, you d feel better.

They must be watching too much American television!

they should find those guys and send them to Iran.

It s Bush s fault.

I think if Japan bans knifes the next killing spree will be done with Kung Fu

If we can save just one life ......

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿