earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年2月19日火曜日

What job other then teaching English can I do in Japan? -

Hi, I m currently living in Japan with a spouse visa and I m bored teaching English. I can speak a little of the language and write a very little amount. I really want to do a different job other then teach English but I don t know what I can do. I have looked for other types of work but without much joy. Any advice or information? Thank you in advance.

There s always exotic dancing or working at a host/hostess club.... lol :) But really you should check out the Tokyo Notice Board they always have jobs in there.

I worked part time at a fast food store (Subway) when I was in Japan. I could speak a fair amount but my Japanese got much better while working there. Why don t you try applying for a job where you can interact with Japanese people while using the Japanese language? It s bound to be a totally different experience ;)

My husband used to teach English, and then switched to English news paper company... (We are in the States now) It is very stressful to work at news paper company since there are so many jerks... But you can give it a try...

Try working at the US military base?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿