earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年2月20日水曜日

How much money should I bring on vacation to japan for one week visit ? -

How much money should I bring on vacation to japan for one week visit ?and how much money dose hotels like hilton or els charge per day over there?and what there to see in japan?

I just got back from Japan. After the airfares, hotel and Japan Rail Pass was paid for I took 100,000 yen with me. I spent a week in Japan and returned with 20,000 yen so therefore spent 80,000 yen in one week. I did not hold back too much with the budget. Out of the 80,000 yen I paid for a night s accommodation in Tokyo. Most of the sights are free, or cost very little to visit. For example, Hiroshima Peace Museum only 50 yen, Kinkakaju temple in Kyoto 400 yen. Himeji-Jo castle, 600 yen. The bigger costs are places to eat, but only if you want to dine finely. You can get decent food for cheap at selected places. Another expense is travel, but I purchased a Japan Rail Pass for 28,300 yen. It sounds expensive, but is a great bargain if you are visiting at least 2 cities or more in Japan. Remembering you can only purchase this in your own country before you leave for Japan. You have to allow plenty of money if you re gonna buy a lot of souvenirs, although I bought stuff for about 5 or 6 people back home in my budget. The only other thing I can suggest is to not be put off by people wanking on about Japan being expensive. Sure, it can be expensive, but you can also go on a selected budget and have a great time. Just look on the net for the bargains. It took me a couple of days of exploring the net to eventually find a 4 star hotel for 600 dollars cheaper than the actual hotel site for example. Good luck and enjoy the trip. I also found the Lonely Planet:Japan book handy. The bananas in Japan are less than a dollar, and the spirits in Japan are very cheap. I bought a bottle of bourbon for 1800 yen which is about 20 bucks New Zealand dollars. If you re nor familiar to NZ bucks, it is almost equivalent to duty free prices. The beer however was a bit more expensivel.

Hotels can run into the hundreds per day ! You can find much cheaper places than the Hilton ! Bring as much as you can spare.

Well, Japan is a very expensive place. I heard that in Japan, a banana there is about a dollar. For one single banana. O: I m not sure how much the hotels are, ((Probably more expensive than a banana lt;_lt;)) but there s SO much to see in Japan. lt;3 I ve never been there, but I ve heard from other people. The sights are beautiful ((In a certain part of Japan,)) and the food is delicious... @w@ If I were you... I d bring lots of money... :3

depends are u going to tokyo? oosaka? kyoto? 5 stars hotels are more than $150 in tokyo. u better check city hotels. these hotels are located front of main train station. food is expencive in japan too. same as oosaka and kyoto. there is a lot of temple and shrine in kyoto and nara. the temples in kyoto and nara attract visitors from all over the world. is this ur first time trip? visit kyoto first and spend 3 days. and go back to tokyo is better i think. and u can try shinkansen too. u need more than 10,000yen(=$80-85) per day without hotel.

About $55,000.00 should cover everything.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿