earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年2月21日木曜日

Where can I buy Silly Putty in Japan for my nephew? -

I really want to get some Silly Putty here in Japan for my nephew but I can t seem to find it for the life of me. I think I saw it somewhere a year ago but the location escapes me. Does anyone have any good guesses?

Toys R Us sells it. There are locations at Ikebukuro Sunshine 60 and Kawasaki Route 246. I usually go to the Kawasaki location since they have free parking there. If I do not feel like driving, then I drag the kids to the Ikebukuro location. Either location stocks all kinds of kid s stuff.

I used to live in Japan, Tokyo to be exact. And i used to get sticky tack there. Its kind of like silly putty, but just a little different. The best place to find it is the 100 yen store (kind of like the dollar store in america)

how about a store?? maybe e-bay

is this a brand? i haven t heard of it.

I was also going to say Toys r us but if there s not one nearby, try Tokyu hands or Loft. They usually have lots of novelty items.

If you can t get it at Tokyu Hands or Toys R Us, then you probably can t get it in Japan.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿