earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年2月17日日曜日

How much to get from Michigan to Japan? -

I want to go to Japan in a few years. I adore their culture, artists, and just everything about it. I have 50 dollars in the bank. That really has nothing to do with this, but I was wondering how much more I d have to save to get to Japan and buy all the stuff (Kimono..bed..manga..anime..) I want to, and I m planning on living there for collage at some point. So, any ideas?

If you plan 1 week trip to Japan, it would take $2-3K. If you want to go to a college in Japan, it would take $20K for 1 year.

I suggest visiting before you decide to move there. It may or may not match your mental image best to see first. A round-trip ticket is about $1700 with tax and fuel charge. Hotel figure around $90.00 per night for a conservative place if you shop around. You could stay at youth hostiles cheaper or you could pay a lot more if you want a nice place. Food is very reasonable if you don t go to high end places. You can find great things to eat on any budget. A real authentic Kimono can cost more than car in most cases and more than a house in other cases. I am not joking or exaggerating about that. I assume you want a cheap tourist style kimono these you can find cheap and any tourist place. Manga, anime etc. It really depends on how much you plan on buying. It is not so expensive but if you go crazy you can easily spend a small fortune. I assume you will want to travel around go to Shrines, Castles, Gardens and stuff too. Figure about $7-$10 each for admission plus train tickets which are very reasonable unless you are planning on taking a shinkansen from Tokyo to Kyoto which can be several hundred dollars about $130 each way (There are good deals for tourists) As far as college and rent and stuff it depends on the school that you go to and where it is located.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿