earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年2月16日土曜日

What is your favorite restaurant chain in Japan? -

One question before I finally go to bed! What is your favorite restaurant chain in Japan? My family and I mostly go to Jonathan s, Family Steak House or Skylark and some yakiniku places, because they all have reasonable prices for a family of 4 and you can find them anywhere in our area. But I m looking for other ideas....maybe a restaurant chain we ve never noticed? Please keep in mind that I have two kids, so no place fancy and no obscure hole in the wall with little seating...... I would like family style places...Arigatou!

Sizzler! A lot better and cleaner than the one in the States! Also Hanaya Yohei and Washoku Sato. Both are Japanese family restaurants. I d like to recommend Capricciosa, the Italian restaurant, but I don t think they have high-chairs which means few families with little kids go there. Additional Comment: Sizzler, Hanaya Yohei, and Washoku Sato have high-chairs and kids menus. Also Washoku Sato has some Japanese style private dining rooms. Those are used mostly by families or friends with little kids.

La Jolla in Hiroo is a good place for families. Most expats who live in that area frequent that place. The 3 hour wait for Krispy Kreme in Shinjuku is laughable. The 30 minute wait for Cold Stone Creamery in Roppongi Hills is bearable. My family loves kaiten sushi. In the 23 wards the places are small, but when we go to the outskirts of Tokyo, like Hachoiji, we ho to Kaiten sushi since the places are huge. They also have menu items like pizza and pasta.

donkey amp; misdo are favs.. but for drinkin and eating cheap can t beat a good, rundown Tengu

I don t know how family friendly they are, but these would be my favourites. If we re talking ramen, I d have to say either Ichiran for tonkotsu ramen where you get to customise your bowl, or Koumen for tantanmen. If we re talking yakiniku, I d have to say Yakiniku-Goen. It s cheap, it s good, the beer is cold and only 190 yen a mug. The only downside is they closed their Tokyo location. For Indian food, there s Raj Mahal and their 1000 yen all you can eat buffet on the weekends. For tonkatsu I ve always liked Sabaten or Wako. And finally, it s not really a chain so much as a bunch of restaurants owned by the same guy. I m talking TY Harbor in Shinagawa, Cicada in Hiroo and Beacon in Shibuya.

mr donut

Wow, no one has said Coco s Ichiban. I am shocked. For about a year I avoided it, then was initiated and became a great fan. I am not sure what quot;family stylequot; is anymore (buffet?). But they do have booth seating and the food is cheap.

I like Mos Burger. They offer a variey of Humburgers (many with Japanese flavor) as well as some other healthy choices.

Bikkuri Donkey. It s a hamburger joint that uses hamburgers in an interesting way. Also, Joyful is similar to Skylark; a really cheap family restaurant.

Try Coco s! It s a lot like Skylark, but I like the friendly atmosphere of Coco s, especially for small children (the Doreamon characters). The food s pretty good too. :P Definately a family atmosphere. I don t know how sporadic they are in Japan, as I ve seen a few in Shiga but not Tokyo. Best thing about Coco s is that it s 24hours a day, so you can eat pretty late. :D Skylark GUST is good. I ve eaten at Big Boy restaurants where they specialize in Hamburg steak with other toppings. Really delicious! They re plentiful in Japan I believe and like Coco s and Skylark, they re family-friendly and they re open pretty late. MOS burger is another yum yum. It s kinda small in size compared to the food you get at places like Coco s, but still pretty delicious.

Bamiyan is good too! I especially like their harumaki and chahan.

You forgot Yoshinoya. It is my favorite Japanese fast food chain. I don t know if you consider it quot;family stylequot; but it is convenient. I also like Johnathons and Skylark.

I m big fan of saizeriya.They are a chain of italian restaurants all over tokyo.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿