earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年2月20日水曜日

What services can I use Japan Rail Pass on? -

Hi. Im going to Japan in August and Ive bought a Japan Rail Pass. Id just like to know what services I can use them on. I know I can use it on all Shinkansen services EXCEPT for the Nozomi ones, but can I use it on the Japan Rail subway services for getting around the cities, or do I need to buy a ticket for those ones? Cheers!

It s called a JR Rail Pass and you can use it with Japan Railway trains. Subways in Osaka, no go. Though there are trains you can use it on though, such as the JR Loop Line. Buses and some ferries too. The JR Rail Pass becomes most cost effective when you are going to be doing some travel by bullet train.

You can t use the Rail Pass on the subway, but you can use it for the Yamanote line etc. to get around Tokyo. If you take a night train, the Rail Pass pays your basic fare but you have to pay extra for the berth.

only on the JR trains!! if it s a JR train withing the city, then yes you can use it. If it s not JR then you have to buy a ticket!

Check its web. http://www.japanrailpass.net/eng/en001.h... Subways in cities are NOT run by JR. So you cannot take subways with JRP.

All subways you cannot use the Rail pass, you must pay the fee. Which isn t much. I think I even used it on the Disney land monorail too.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿