earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年5月23日金曜日

Can I enroll in school in Japan as an exchange student without being part of an exchange program? -

I have family in Japan that I can stay with and I have a lot of friends there from when I last went. I want to go for the spring semester of 2009.

This is a tricky question because it really depends on your home university. Some Universities will let you find a school and sponsor you indirectly to attend a university in Japan or other places. The reason you need your home university is that most Japanese universities will not accept you for just one semester if you are not an exchange student. I was an exchange student in Tokyo some years ago and that was the deal then. It also makes your visa a little easier. I recommend talking to your university s exchange office and see what they say.

well as i read your question above ill advice you can ask in CITY HALL OF JAPAN if you came here in japan country im living also now in japan country in a sixteen years as i said you can ask in CITY HALL OF JAPAN of your question above good luck and ERASHAII.......

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿