earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年5月19日月曜日

How exactly can I improve my chances of getting a job teaching english overseas, primarly Japan or Thailand.? -

I am from a medium sized US college, around 5k students, my degree is a BA in sociology, my GPA is around 3.3, I have looked into getting ESL certifications but I do not know much about them or how much they can help. My main concern is do big employers for teaching english such as NOVA in japan prefer applicants with lots of work experience, prefer degrees from bigger universities, only like students in the top of their classes, ect?

A native language speaker like you has a great opportunity teaching in Asian countries like Japan. However, you need to study their language before you can do that. Get a crash course on Japanese Language and Culture here in the US before going there. In that case, you will be well-equipped and ready to teach whenever you want in Japan. You can do a lot of things like tutoring basic English Language in between your spare time when you know how to speak their own language. I do it myself too when I was there. I studied Japanese Language and Culture and at the same time working and tutoring. It was fun and made lots of money. Go to gainjinpot.com or go directly to NOVA once you get there. Best of luck.

They look for dedicated people who are passionate about teaching. Maybe you should go over there and check it out. Maybe your prof can help you better? Don t b afraid to ask.

go to a university over there and make sure you can speak thier language so get to it . Best of Luck_

You can t teach English to Japanese kidsif you don t speak Japanese. This reminds me of my Chinese school years. My teachers were teaching Mandarin, but didn t know any English. Most of the were fluent in Cantonese, but I wasn t too hot at that either though I spoke it relatively fluently. Oh man... torture!

why not think about china , i have many friends working there and i have gone there for several years too, its geat and the chinese people are very kind

Nova might be the one that has recently become bankrupt. YOu d be crazy to not get some sort of certification, imho. Think about your future students- why should they pay ot be taught by someone unqualified? Being a nitive speaker doesn t mean you can automatically teach English.Try finding someone who offers CELTA, ask about them online.

They like school teachers or someone that has the ability to teach

You would need to be fluent in their lanuage for a start.

I would personally look for a job in South Korea. In Korea the money is very good and the living costs aren t as high as Japan. Also if you have a degree, that pretty much gives you a job.

You dnt have to worry about that. You got enough certificates. Its true go to China its the right time. Browse on the net where you can teach. There s a good university in Hunan they are hiring teacher to teach English and they give u free housing which is very important. The salary is not that much but u can find part time job or private teaching among the rich families. Thailand, very competitive theres a lot of tourists teaching private and part time. But its easy to find. Salary not much. Japan, the same but fair Korea, the same but fair Taiwan, the same but fair

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿