earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年5月19日月曜日

Why do citizens of certain countries migrate to Japan? -

I have a geography project based around migration to Japan. I need to know why the following countries migrate to Japan: China Phillipines USA South Korea Brazil Thailand Any answers or links would be appreciated. I would like it if you could post your source as a website or book, as I need a bibliography of my information sources.

I d say they migrate to Japan because that s where they d rather be than where they re originally from. You can find more information if you look at government websites, books and other applicable data. Your school or local library is a good place for research as is the internet. Good luck on YOUR school project and I hope you don t get caught for having someone else do YOUR work.

Each person has his own reason for doing whatever he does. The people of Brazil , for instance ,who migrate to any other country , don t all do it for the same reason . Each person is an individual , and has his own preferences , his own likes and dislikes .

BECAUSE JAPAN IS A NON COMUNIST COUNTRY. any chinese person who hates the ways of communism would go to japan.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿