earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年5月27日火曜日

Dont u think it is so unfair that in Japan Video game rental is irrigul? -

In Japan, it is irrigul to rental video games, so there are no rentals in video store, it is so unfair and makes me angry. I have to buy the games, I am wasting so much money, there are so many games that I regret to buy and I used only one day, I would have saved so much money. I am so angry now, do u think I should sell my PS3, and all the games, and no more games? I am so tired of wasting money.

Absolutely not. The fact that games are about 3 times cheaper than in austrlia and USA you should be happy your getting them cheap. lets say the cost of a game is $100 year, au, to rent a game like that its $6 for one night, thats anywherein the world, in the US It would be $50 for the game but like 3-4 dollars to rent overnight. you can play the campaign nicely over a week, 7 days, so thats half the price. the fact that you own the game is great, you can go online, share with friends, its awsome! So you get a game about 2-3 times cheaper (i have a japanjiese friend) and i am jelous, pity japanes games dont work on austrlian consoles. So id be extremely happy that you live in japan and dont sell you ps3. ITs very handy in numerous ways. ALSO REMEMBER THIS. GAME COPIES ARE USUALY SCRATCHED, AND ARE IN BAD COPY S!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿