earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年5月25日日曜日

Can I marry my japanese fiance and stay in japan with her? -

Well i have been with my fiance for sometime now,she would come to USA often and see me,recently i asked her to marry me.She said yes,but only if i live in japan.Is this possible for me to stay in japan and get married? and also she wants me to be a conversational english teacher,but i speak no japanese..so are these two problems possible for me to do?

You can live in Japan on a Spouse Visa and that gives you quot;no restrictions on your activitiesquot;. see http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/... You can be a conversation teacher but employers are used to taking on people with 4 year university degrees. If you don t have one then employers might be a bit nervous but your visa does allow you to work in these conversation schools. As for the job itself; the conditions can be like an english language factory/production line but I managed to last 6 years at it. Finally; not speaking Japanese is no problem. Sometimes you re a better teacher without it. And what you need to know you soon pick up. It must be love love!! TTC

quot;.She said yes,but only if i live in japanquot; classic! quot;conversational English teacherquot; even more classic! yeah why not? many foreigner here are here because they got married and wife want to live in japan, and many of those foreigner do teach English with very little to no Japanese language ability. yes it possible.

english language factory/production line - LOLL

wow. She has a brother?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿