earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年5月24日土曜日

How much on average does a trip to Japan cost? -

I live in California and my boyfriend and I have been constantly talking about taking a trip to Japan. I m absolutely in love with the culture and am just counting the days until I can actually go myself. He s half japanese so he really wants to take me. So on saying that, does anyone have any experience, frequently travelling to Japan, knowing how much it would cost, not just for flight, but for hotels, food and other things. such as going out etc etc. Thanks!

Food itself is not expensive but if you wanna take the train, bullet train it will cost you the most. Western hotel are also quite expensive I would recommend a hostel ryokan like in which is more reasonable. With air fares going up you will be very lucky to get anything close to 900 on Japan Airlines but there are also many other airlines for cheaper such as koren airlines, united, northwestern and etc...:) I heard taht Cathay Airlines is cheap however you will have a layover in asia somewhere before hitting Japan :)

Check this blog.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿